I don't think you can use safe mode with Jaws.
Some say it could be done with nvda, but I don't honestly know how.
Angela from Italy

Il 26/03/2014 14:34, Elaine ha scritto:
Hi

Could someone please tell me if there is any way of having jaws in safe
mode?

I have an external drive that has an I/O error, I cant do anything with
the files and have found out if I use safe mode or boot safe I might be
able to copy the files.  The trouble is, I believe I wont be able to use
jaws.  Is this true?

I am using windows 7 and jaws V13.

Thanks

Elaine

Z-Light e Z-Pro: servizi zimbra per caselle con dominio email.it, per tutti i dettagli Clicca qui http://posta.email.it/caselle-di-posta-email-it/?utm_campaign=email_Zlight_Pro&utm_source=footer/f

Sponsor:
Sei un Service Provider in cerca di una valida alternativa a Microsoft
Exchange? Noi di Email.it abbiamo quello che cerchi
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=13190&d=26-3