From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Lenny McHugh
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 2:27 PM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] multiple identities in wlm

Has anyone figured out how to create multiple identities in wlm. I had 4 or
5 when using outlook express. I would like it so that in one identity you can
not see the messages in another and require a separate log in.
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R For answers to frequently
asked questions about this list visit: