From: anna vimini
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2014 7:35 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws 15 latest file update

Hi Mike,
I need to ask you if you would still have the direct down load links for
the previous jaws update the one before this one?
and also once I down load it and save it to a file when I go to install
it do I just click on it or do I have to extract it first. Please send
me complete instructions on how to do this?
thanks again for your help