From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2014 7:04 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Adobe Reader XI and JFW

Hi Cher,

1. Open Adobe from your desktop or start menu shortcut.

2. Press, Alt + E, for the edit menu, arrow up to, Accessibility, & press
enter

3. Arrow down to, Set-up assistant & press enter.

4. Tab to the, next, button & press your spacebar.

5. Tab through the various screens making changes if necessary pressing
spacebar on the, next, button to advance through the screens, until you get
to screen #5.

6. On screen #5, tab a couple of times to, Display PDF documents in the web
browser, & uncheck this box if you don't want PDF files opening in your
browser.

7. Tab to, done, press the spacebar & that should do it.

HTH
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iBarstool.