From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Janie Degenshein
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2014 7:50 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Bcc field is not working

email client?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jorge Rivas
Sent: Sunday, March 30, 2014 2:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Bcc field is not working

Hi,

I set my BCC field and I ask a friend to let me know, if it was actually
working.

He said, NO.

Can someone help me configure it to work probably

Thanks,

Jorge

Keep Smiling,
Janie Degenshein
"Happiness isn't having what you want, but wanting what you already have"
Facilitator of ECHO
(Eyes Closed Hearts Open)
President, National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Senior Division
President National Federation of the Blind of New Jersey Technology Division
Co-host of OTBS On The Bright Side
www.thruoureyes.org/brightside.html
www.carshelpingtheblind.org
or call 855 659 9314