I can get dual L without no problem. Which button do I press? I hear button but can not tell will start making a copy. Also can I burn a avi file to a blank DVD? Step by step please. PS thanks for youryuor your help.

-----Original Message----- From: northstar1...@okiespirit.net
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2014 5:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] DVD copy

yes, it should do that for you and you probably have to use the 4.47
size and it will compress your dual-layer dvd's to a single layer dvd
which is what you purchase from the store. dual-layer dvd's are
available but are much more expensive than single layer dvd's
dual--layer dvd's are about 7.5 gb wher single are 4.47gb. i have
over 3000 movies that i have copied through out the years.