From: Judy
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2014 4:56 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] appending the clipboard vs saving a document

Hi, list, I have been reading all these posts about this topic with interest
over the last few days. In my ten years or so of using the computer I have
never heard of appending to the clipboard. My question is this, and I am
asking not to be critical, but to be educated. For myself, if I have
information to keep I will save it to a word document, or to the notepad,
and then go back and add to it if I need to, and delte things as I need to
by copying and pasting or selecting certain areas and deleting them. This
has served me well. In what circumstances would I want to use the append to
clipboard function where it would be better than what I am doing? Thanks in
advance.  Judy & Tallie