Ok, thnks so much

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Ferrin
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2014 6:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] titles of attachments in 2010

I get emails all the time with multiple attachments and all you have to do
is simply arrow left or right to land on which ever one you wish. This is of
course after hitting insert + A first.

David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.