From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Judy
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and Yahoo

Hi, I also am a moderator of a Yahoo list and I don't think it is
necessarily jaws. Before a couple months ago I could go on their website and
go to the management link and change the status of members or whatever. It
was cumbersome but could be done, as of a couple months ago the management
button is not a regular link button and it won't work. I can do nothing
either, but the owner of this list uses NVDA and she can do nothing as well.
She has had to make her sighted husband a moderator to be able to change
things when necessary.

As of about a week ago I can't even open my emails if I want to check them
at work. There are no links anywhere to open any email. It is maddening. I
use outlook at home so have to do it all at home. So anyone out there
besides me not able to open emails now?  Judy & Tallie