Under tools menu. Press alt, followed by a left arrow twice, you will hear tools. Then, up arrow a couple of times or so and you will land on options.

Hamid AITOUZNAG
"We never value what we have until we lose it!"
"Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them again on
your way down!!!"
Skype: hamidgeni
Twitter: hamidgeni