I am assuming that you are asking about tables in MS-Word 2010, and not
MS-Excel2010.  Give this a try.

1.  Place your cursor in any cell of your table.
2.  Activate your Applications Menu and navigate down to Select, press
Enter.
3.  From the select submenu, navigate down to Table and press Enter.  Note -
After doing this, do not press arrow keys or Character keys as if you do,
you will undo the selection of the table.
4.  Go to the Ribbon and navigate to Layout Tab.  Note - This is not the
Page Layout tab.  This Layout tab is located after the Design tab.  You will
have to press Tab a number of times to get here.
5.  Press Down arrow to open the Layout tab
6.  Use your Tab key to make your way over to the Convert to Text button and
press enter.  Again, you will have to press Tab a lot of times before you
get to this button.
7.  A dialog box will open which allows you to determine how the data will
be dealt with once the table is removed.  I never make changes in this
dialog box, so I cannot advise you on this.  I just tab to OK and press
Enter.
8.  I believe that at this point, your data is selected but is no longer in
a table.  Press an arrow key and you can now look at the info as you usually
do

HTH,
Annette