From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Denny Huff
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 11:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] organize computer now organized

If that's the only mistake you make you're doing a heck of a lot better than I
am.
smiles

If you like good Gospel music be sure to join Chip and Denny on
ENCOURAGEMENT FOR THE JOURNEY every Sunday morning at 8:00 EST on ACB Radio
http://acbradio.org/sites/default/files/streams/interactive-broadband.pls
Or you can download our podcast by going to:
http://encouragement.podhoster.com
Bringing you some of the very best in yesterday and today’s Gospel music.
SOUTHERN - COUNTRY - BLUEGRASS
My apologies, I did in fact say the wrong key the first time. Windows and
the pause key.

David Ferrin
A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have evolved from
a simpler system that worked perfectly.
Yes the windows key and the pause key at the same time. The pause key is the
far right of the three above the number pad.