Hi listers,
I’m using JAWS 12 and most recent version of Winamp, sorry I can’t quote it
offhand. Firstly, I thought I had installed the full free version of Winamp,
but am not completely sure and don’t know how to check. My main question,
however, is that when attempting to edit/delete a bookmarked stream I was
advised that the Winamp library needs to be installed Sure enough, I can’t find
any sign of the library in preferences or anywhere else I can think to look.
Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated. Would it be best to reinstall
over the top of the current version or can I do some kind of repair, assuming
it isn’t just hidden or something? Hope this makes sense.

Susan