From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Manish Nagwani
Sent: Friday, May 16, 2014 8:05 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How to use resume in MS office 2013

Hello to everybody,
 I am using window 8.1 64 bit and MS office 2013.
 I came to know that there is resume option in MS word 2013, it means when
you are opening word document than you can resume reading where you left
previously, but I am unable to give command of resume using jaws.
 I am using jaws 15 on my system.
 Please anyone can tell me jaws command for resume in word 2013  Thank you.