hey Leona,
their are three cursers that can used to read with JAWS twelve. they are the
jaws curser, the pc curser, and the virtual pc curser. the jaws curser is used
to read things the pc curser can’t. the pc curser is the normal curser which
reads everything in jaws. the virtual pc pc curser is used to read on the web
Daniel