From: Steve Boodram
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2014 10:32 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows Explorer Help Please, anyone

Hi friends, recently I have been encountering a problem at times when I am
navigating a list of items on any kind of external media such a my hard
drives and any other attached devices.

The problem I am getting is the procedure call fail and did not execute.

Have you all any ideas as to how I can fix this problem please?

I am using Windows 7 ultimate with JAWS 15 64bit.

Thank