From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of david
Sent: Saturday, June 21, 2014 4:38 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] transfering outlook emails, folders the whole
shabang from one comp to another

hello;
I believe you can move the PSTFile which is found in my documents, outlook
files folder.
this will move your folders and messages, not any rules/filter, the other
way I suppose is, do a outlook backup on the old comp, then move the
backup.pst to the new computer, and import to outlook 2013.

Export Outlook items to an Outlook Data File (.pst)

Information in Microsoft Outlook 2010 can be exported to an Outlook Data
File (.pst). This provides a way transfer Outlook 2010 items to another
computer

or to make a backup.

Folder properties such as permissions and views are not preserved when you
export to an Outlook Data File (.pst). Only the content itself is exported.

1. Enter on  the File tab alt+f=file.

2. Up/down arrow enter on  Options or you could press the letter "t".

3. Down arrow until you hear Advanced or you simply could press the letter
"a".

Advanced command in the Outlook Options dialog box

4. Under Export, enter Export.

Export command in the Backstage view

 Note  The

Import and Export Wizard can also be opened by selecting the File tab,
selecting Open, and then choosing Import.

5. Enter  on Export to a file, and then click Next.

6. Choose Outlook Data File (.pst), and then click Next.

7. Select the account top level folder  that you want to export. This
enables exporting all mail, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes if
available

for that account.

 Note  Only information for one account can be exported at a time.

Make sure that the Include subfolders check box is selected.

8. Click Next.

9. Click Browse to select where you want to save the Outlook Data File
(.pst) and to enter a file name. Enter OK to continue.

 Note  If you have previously used the export feature, the previous folder
location and file name appear. Make sure that you change the file name if
you

want to create a new file instead of using the existing file.

10. If you are exporting to an existing Outlook Data File (.pst), under
Options, specify what to do when exporting items that already exist in the
file.

11. Enter Finish.

hope these steps are helpful