Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 9:06 AM
To: JFW List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] word 2010 insert date

I am trying to write a letter. I want to insert the date. Under the insert
tab there use to be date formats from which you could select. Now I only
have cover letter, blank page or page break. How do I get everything else
back?
---

Please visit my web page

http://www.LennyMcHugh.com

International Brotherhood of Magicians member #43990R