Thanks, I'll try this next week.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2014 5:43 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] bin

Hi Fred,

Try either 1 of the notes below to remove:

From: Trouble

 For any version of IE. Open browser, do a alt + t for tools menu and arrow
up to Internet options & press enter. Now tab down to search default
settings & press the spacebar.
Arrow up / down & make sure, Search Providers is checked.  Now, tab to the
list box it should show you the search engines you have. Just arrow down
and see if google is there. If so then tab to make default and hit enter.
If not then tab to find more search providers.. and hit enter. This will
open the gallery and tab to search providers and hit enter. Now do a
control + f and type in google to search page. You should land on google
search hit enter.
Now tab to Add to Internet Explorer and hit enter, you might have to tab to
another, add button & press the spacebar. This will put it in the list of
search providers. Now you can arrow to it in the list and make it the
default.
After its the default arrow to bing in that list and tab to remove. You can
check and see if it show, but it should be gone. Now tab to close and then
to apply if show if not ok. your done with the browser. Now start menu and
go to program and features. See if bing search and or tool bar is there. If
so tab to the, remove button, hit enter on both to remove them. Now you are
completely done..

 From:
spiro@iamspiro
enter IE alt-t for tools go up to manage add ons enter you should land in
extensions and toolbars arrow down to search providers tab and it will list
the search providers in my case it has google arrowing down it shows others
that are disabled. So when you find that bing, tab to disable, when you hit
that it will become a enable button tab to remove if you want to trash that
bing, that's what I do. then go back in and look for google and it will
either be auto-enabled as the default, or you can tab to enable. If it is
not in your list you can choose the tab for list of search providers.
Spiro
HTH
Take care.
Mike