There used also be a program (of that name) on the jfwlite.com site.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike B." <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2014 11:59 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] am-deadlink what is it

Hi Lenny,

From a quick Google search:

1. AM-DeadLink - Software to detect dead links in browser bookmarks ...
www.aignes.com/deadlink.htm
‎
AM-DeadLink detects dead links and duplicates in browser bookmarks and text files. If a bookmark has become unavailable you can verify and delete it ...
HTH
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.