hey list,
I have two problems whi'll using Outlook 2013. it doesn't synk new
emails, and it gives an arror and tells me it needs to close. I signed
up from a course from the Cisco Acadamy for the Vision Impared, also
know as CAVI, and the course is called Microsoft Office Esentials. one
of the sections of that course is on Outlook. I tried uninstalling and
reinstalling MS Office through the fix the company provides for a
failed installation, since I can't navigate programs and features
using windows 8.1 on Bootcamp on my 21.5 inch iMac, early 2012 modle.
help is much appreciated,
Daniel