Howdy Kimsan,

Below are several notes I've saved on receiving your own / all posts' to a
list, you notice I'm not yelling.  LOL,  hahaha hahaha hahaha,  LOL:

 Original Message
 From: "David" <
davidwhitehead1...@cogeco.ca>

Hello Lisa;
someone told me, if you set up recent mode in your GMailPopAccount, that,
you should be able to receive all messages.

Setting up 'recent mode'

In your POP client settings replace
usern...@gmail.com
 or email field with;
recent:usern...@gmail.com

not sure how true this is, but it may be worth a try.
David Whitehead

Hi Dean,

This is from some notes I have saved regarding this topic.  Try the
following;
To be able to get, and see the posts you send to the lists you belong to
with Gmail, do the following:

Assuming you're using a standard e-mail client like Outlook Express or
Outlook, open up the tools menu, then arrow down to accounts and press
enter.

Once in the dialog box, highlight your Gmail account, and tab to the
properties button, and press the spacebar.

You should be on the General Tab.  Now, tab down
to the e-mail address edit field.

In that field, type the word recent with a colon before your e-mail address.

So, if you're typing this information into your e-mail field, you would type
in:

recent:dwmaster...@gmail.com

Tab down to the apply button, press the spacebar, then shift+tab back to the
ok button and press
the spacebar.

You'll land back on the accounts dialog box, at which point, you tab to the
close button, then press the spacebar again.

The next time you send and receive your messages, you'll receive each and
every message you ever sent via Gmail, so be prepared to get a flood of
e-mails once you do this.

Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iLazyBoy.
From: "Victor" <
victor.gouv...@rogers.com>

Hi Ann,

To be able to get, and see the posts you send to the lists you belong to
with Gmail, do the following:

Assuming you're using a standard e-mail client like Outlook Express or
Outlook, open up the tools menu, then arrow down to accounts and press
enter.

Once in the dialog box, highlight your Gmail account, and tab to the
properties button, and press the spacebar.

In the resulting dialog box, control+tab to the servers page, and tab down
to the e-mail address edit field.

In that field, type the word recent with a colon before your e-mail address.

So, if you're typing this information into your e-mail field, you would type
in:

recent:amedl...@gmail.com

Tab down to the apply button, then shift+tab back to the ok button and press
the spacebar.

You'll land back on the accounts dialog box, at which point, you tab to the
close button, then press the spacebar again.

The next time you send and receive your messages, you'll receive each and
every message you ever sent via Gmail, so be prepared to get a flood of
e-mails once you do this.

Let us know how you do.

Victor

Hi Victor,
In servers page it is account name and not email name.  Email name is in
general page.  I changed email in general page.
Good luck to me.  Thanks,
Ann

Take care.
Mike