My friend told me, that there is a red box around all of the emails, but
when they turn off Jaws it goes away.
What can that be?
Patti
Hey Gang,

My friend is running HP, 8.1, J15, and MS2010.

When I looked at her computer, her outlook was like in a table, because all
I could do is tab. I couldn't enter on anything.

How can I get her outlook to run right, lol.

Thanks for any help.

Patti W

---
protection is active.