To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2014 7:17 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Lenovo user guides

Mike has provided me with a couple of user guides for Lenovo lap tops and
they are now currently residing on the tips and tricks page if anybody is
interested you are free to download them at your convenience.

David Ferrin
ow...@jaws-users.com
Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
that mind don't matter.

---
is active.