From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Thursday, August 7, 2014 6:30 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] OUTLOOK EXPRESS AND WINDOWS 7

Hi John,

We use OE on 3 Windows7 Pro computers.  Outlook Express is in Windows7 but,
it's not accessible unless you know how to make it work & a person figured
it out & created an executable file that will allow someone to run OE in
Win7 & 8.  Here is the URL:

http://www.rafailb.tk/index.php?itemid=27

It can be downloaded from:

http://www.runasxp.com/showthread.php?tid=1

You have to register to the 2nd website to download the executable.  HTH
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.