hey,
in my experience their are no remote assistants programs which work
with jaws accept for the ones freedomscientific  supports in their
product and documentation. the thing is, with remote assistants
software, a graphical representation of the other person's desk top
shows up, which jaws cannot read. so the only such software which will
work is jaws tandom out of the box. their is other software, sitrix,
ms remote desktop, and ms terminal services, but for those softwares,
you need to perchase the remote access addon froom fs-jaws
professional only. plus you have to install third-party softwares
witch are document in the jaws help, under the remote access topic. I
bought this addon, also tandom direct, which is like the tandom
senter, accept over a private network, and you again have to pay extra
for it. about $500 Canadian dollars.
Daniel