From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Jo Luland
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 10:58
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Is there a Spam Blocker program that works well
with JAWS?

Hi,
Thanks for responding. I'm not sure about whether Verizon has a spam blocker
at this time, but I did have one years ago and it was definitely not user
friendly with JAWS. I Googled Postini and it appears that Google will be
discontinuing the program soon. I'm now still asking if anyone knows of a
spam blocking program that works well with JAWS. It doesn't need to be a
free one, that's how desperate I am right now. Thanks.
Jo