hi all,
I know someone answered this message already but it was not the answer I was looking for.
maybe I worded my message wrong. so I amgoing to try to explain it again.
How do I get the spam messages to go into my spam folder instead of staying in my in box?
I am using windows 8.0, Thunderbird 31.0 and jaws 15
Thanks in advance
Hi all all spam messages are going into my in box folder how do I get them to go into the spam folder?
I am using Thunderbird 31.0 and windows 8.0
and jaws 15 latest
thanks in advance