From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of John M.
Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2014 12:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Accessibility of Foxit Pdf reader with JAWS

Hi,
Voice Dream Reader can access files in DropBox. So, I just copy the PDF
files into the DropBox folder on my PC. Then they are synced to my iOS
device and I can then open them in Voice Dream Reader. For the last course
that I took, I received the textbooks in PDF format. I loaded them into VDR
and read them there. Much easier than reading them with Adobe Reader. Plus,
they are portable, so I can read or reference them on the go. Very handy.

John