Hi, all, I have used and am currently using the latest of jaws and nvda and
have been unable to use the latest versions of malware bytes to keep my
computer clean. I want to do this on a regular basis but I updated the
version and can't get around it wanting to install a trial version of the
software. I tried this with both screen readers.  Does anybody have any
clues as to how to run a scan with this seemingly uncooperative version of
malware bytes and a screen reader or should another software be used? I
already use Microsoft security essentials? Any help would be most graciously
appreciated. Thanks and have a blessed day.