Hi everyone,

I have just purchased a Toshiba notebook with windows 8 and have
installed my copy of Jaws 14 onto it.

Just wondering, when I press alt f4 to close something, like Internet or
Mail, nothing closes, some menu comes up asking about double screens or
pc screen.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I have to say this windows is quite different and a maize to navigate
but it's early days I guess.

Kind Regards,

Naomi Bolter l Assistant Project Officer - Learning & Development (ADHC)

Strategic Human Resources

Department of Family and Community Services

T 02 9506 1635

A Level 7, 357 Glebe Point Rd, Glebe

E: naomi.bol...@facs.nsw.gov.au <mailto:naomi.bol...@facs.nsw.gov.au>

W: www.facs.nsw.gov.au <http://www.facs.nsw.gov.au>

Security Statement

This email may be confidential and contain privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or distribute this
email, including any attachments. Confidentiality and legal privilege attached
to this communication are not waived or lost by reason of mistaken delivery to
you. If you have received the email in error please delete and notify the
sender. Any views expressed in this email are those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the department, except where the sender
expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of the Department of
Family and Community Services NSW. The department does not represent, warrant
or guarantee that the integrity of this email has been maintained, or that the
communication is free of error, virus, interception, inference or interference.