In the view menu, arrow to sort by (or type the letter s). Right arrow to a list. Arrow down to from and check. I am not sure if you can still leave the date checked, too, so the mail will still be sorted in chrono order. I do not know of a way to for sure keep the emails coming in date order, from appearing before the subject if the above suggestion does not work. .