Onboard synthesizer? tell me how do I go about doing this?
At 01:34 PM 9/3/2014, you wrote:
You can use an external synthesizer or you can designate Jaws to use your onboard synthesizer. When you plug in your turntable, it is becoming the default synthesizer.. If you designate Jaws to use the onboard synthesizer, not the default synthesizer, it should keep speaking when you plug in the turntable.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of randy tijerina
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2014 1:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] jaws stops whenever I plug in my uSB stereo and turntable

hello David and all. Ever since I got windows 7, I've been wanting to tackle this task. However the day before yesterday, I tried to record from my USB turntable/Stereo and jaws just....froze. just like that.......No voice.
will it work if I use SAPI 5 voices?
or, do i need an external synhesizer?
I'm using jaws15.
I got Dectalk uSB, but I don't know how to install the drivers on the disc that it came with.