I hate this version also.
this came with the computer I got. is there a more accessible version? someone contact me off-list. i feel this is not jaws related.
I just had to chime in.
At 11:12 AM 9/8/2014, you wrote:
I just want to say first off, I hate this version!
This isn't a jaws related complaint, just Adobe!

I try to dl my bank statement and I opt to save as .txt all that went o.k. The problem came when to save it to.. I kept just getting to an online account or to Adobe something, could not find my docs in the line up. I really don't know how I managed it, but tab zillion times going round and round in circles trying to find a browse button to at least choose where I wanted it to save... I managed like I said to do it, but holy cow, is it going to be this maze trip every freakin' time?