Hi list members, I have problems with scripting in Jaws14.Yesterday I purchased a data card (wireless internet connecter) by D-Link.Unfortunately the software came with this device is not Jaws-friendly so my only way to use this device is to use scripting function in Jaws.Main menu of this program consist the options like "connection, voice call, text message".I want to assign a shortcut key for each of these options for instants, I would like to assign alt plus C for connection & alt plus v for voice call but I don't know how to do it.So can anyone help me in this task by providing the instructions?If I failed in this task this device will become unusable. So any help will be greatly appreciatable.

Thanks

My sincere apologies for making such a long post