It's normal. The In Box is by default arranged by subject in ascending date order. The View tab allows you to change the order of material in your mailboxes as well as changing the mailbox arrangement from ascending to descending. I like latest first so I've selected descending (most recent at the top). I think that the changes are per mailbox; you might have to repeat for your various mailboxes.
On 9/13/2014 4:04 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:
This one I do not know I do not use that program.
-----Original Message----- From: Sunshine Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2014 1:54 PM To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to quiet keys or announcements in jaws. Ok, another question using thunderbird when i open an email i hear the subject in the body of the email, is this normal? and if not how do i fix this one as well?
are there anythings i need to configure for this to not do this?
On 9/13/2014 1:49 PM, Holger Fiallo wrote:
go to help open and go up to startup Wizard and run it tab to hotkey and select what you want to hear. To closed jaws insert j and yes and to run it if you are on desktop j will start it.

-----Original Message----- From: Sunshine
Sent: Saturday, September 13, 2014 1:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] How to quiet keys or announcements in jaws.

How do you make keys quiet in jaws? i mean i would like not to hear the
word enter when pressing the enter key, would like to hear cut copy
paste  and     some other things, but would like to know how to make
things a bit more quiet, have set to advanced already.
also how to shut jaws up temparly so that there is no speech but can
bring it back when wanted.

Holger Fiallo

Holger Fiallo