In a bit of frustration about JAWS verbosity in Thunderbird, I selected advanced verbosity in the Thunderbird JAWS settings (Ins V). Most of the time I now only hear the in box line once. I also hear the subject line as the email opens but if I am in a hurry I just arrow down to the first line and press say all. Control A selects all for me, but does not always respond audibly so. Try it.

I use most of the default JAWS settings for Thunderbird as I do other programs.
Ok, the following happens jaws 15 and latest thunderbird.
when i load a message the subject line speaks twice.
Not only that but in the body the subject line shows up when reading the emails. also to either edit or select all i have to enter forms mode, or do insert z what ever that does.
Why is jaws placing the subject line in the body of the email?
What settings do i need to set for jaws to work correctly in thunderbird?