From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Gerald Levy
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2014 4:19 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS And Free Anti Virus Software

Unfortunately, XP users can no longer download MSE because it is no longer
supported, although XP users who already have it installed will continue to
recieve database updates until next August.  The only free anti-virus option
for XP users besides AVG is Avast, which some users have reported accessibility
issues with, and may require booting into safe mode in the event that it
doesn't work out and you want to uninstall it. So your best bet may still be
AVG.

Gerald