I Have the latest version of Firefox, because I am running Windows CP on
this computer with Jaws 15. I somehow changed a setting that was labeled
"full screen" and now I can't get Jaws to read any of the menus, file, edit,
view, tools, etc. When I press the alt key nothing shows up. I tried
maximizing and minimizing. Nothing seems to help. Any help would be
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Sherri

Character is the side of yourself you choose to show the world.
Integrity is what you do, what you say and how you act when you think no one
is paying attention.
Sherri Brun
NFBF Newsline Chair
flmom2...@gmail.com