From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Lee
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2014 10:30 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problems With Word 2010

Hello Josh,

It sounds like your document is opened in the reading layout.  Use
Alt+CTRL+P to put the document into print layout and then check your
margins.  There is a checkbox in the Word options that you can uncheck so
that Email attachments won't open in the reading pane.  Use Alt+F followed
by Alt+T to open options.  Tab across in the General category and you should
find the checkbox to uncheck.  Click OK.

Take care.

Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net