Ok, Rick, you have to switch to the new yahoo layout. to have the filters. you would have to stay with the new yahoo because they won't work if you switch back.
On 9/20/2014 8:11 PM, Rick Justice wrote:
Basic.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sunshine" <sunsh...@abe.midco.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 20, 2014 7:29 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Yahoo.com

are you on yahoo basic, or the new yahoo?

On 9/20/2014 5:40 PM, Rick Justice wrote:
Hi Sunshine,
No, that did not work.
Pressing the letter B, does not yield my user name,
however, if I arrow down the page I do come to my name, and down arrow
once
places me on a combo box.
The first item in the box is profile, then account info, followed by
options, help, mail plus, privacy, terms.
Been here done this multiple times.
Any other fresh ideas?

HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!