thanks, Then it would not matter what size laptop computer.

-----Original Message----- From: Rick Justice
Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2014 6:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] lap top?

Hi Lenny,
Jaws will use the same keyboard commands on a laptop with a full-size
keyboard, as it does for a desktop computer.
There will be additional keys on the laptop not found on a standard 104
keyboard,
which is why I use a standard USB keyboard with my laptop.
Another consideration for me is that my hands are so large that trying to
navigate the laptop keyboard proved difficult since the keys are smaller and
closer together, and the addition of the F/N key.
Also, most laptops do not have a right Windows key, and some no applications
key.

HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!

A Bluetooth keyboard can be used with either a tablet or laptop if the
device has that capability
which most new devices today do.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lenny McHugh" <lmch...@verizon.net>