To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2014 3:38 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws 16 Beta

Hi Fanus and all members,
I forgot to mention this in my last message, but everyone should be aware,
Windows Mail and Outlook Express in Windows 7
are more than likely not supported by any version of Jaws
This is because neither of these e-mail clients are supported by Microsoft
in Windows 7 or higher.
So, any problems in that regard with Jaws 16 beta, should probably not go on
the beta report form.
If I am mistaken, I hope that Eric will let us know.

HTH,
Rick Justice

Tomorrow's another day, another way!
and if tomorrow never comes, problem solved!

---
is active.