I am using IE v11, jaws v15, and windows 7. When I add a folder in the organized menu the folder won't appear in the list of favorites so I can add a link with ctrl D. I should be able to type the first letter of the name of the folder but the added folder does not show up. Even when I use the arrow keys I can not locate the folder. What's confusing is the new folder shows under organize folders but not in the route list when I bring up the menu with alt A from my homepage.