Thanks Mike for your response.This is what I got from the site.

How to download videos from YouTube

Step 1.

Install Free YouTube Download and launch the program

Step 2. Paste as many links as you wish in YouTube downloader

Paste links in YouTube downloader

Step 3. Set output format

* Check Tools - Options... to find plenty extra settings: desired video quality, Premium Membership, Proxy, output name format, 'skip download' function

And many more.

Select output format

Step 4. Click the Download button and wait a few seconds or several minutes (depending on your Internet connection speed)

But the real problem is I couldn’t find the download button & the compo box to select format.Also there is no way to reach the list of files which are downloading & the percentage of each download.When I tabbed through the window the only accessible button is the paste button

Please Help

Thanks in Advance