Hi friend, I also experienced this problem several times.I believe this problem is not related with sending the mail; it is related with saving the mail in sent items. The software shows this error message when it fails to save the mail in sent items folder.When you click OK the software tries to save it again. I can’t explain the technical specifications of this error message.I hope any of our list members can do it for you