From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Liuda Balcius
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2014 07:22
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Outlook 2010 In Box confusion

I recently worked remotely with MS Disabilities Desk which is an excellent
resource for us.  Unfortunately, for whatever reason, all messages in my
Outlook 2010 In Box are in the exact opposite order from where they should
be.  How and where do I fix this setting so that when I use the up arrow, I
am at the top and the down arrow moves me to older messages?

In advance, thank you very much.