you can use miranda im from
http://www.miranda-im.org
or miranda ng from
http://www.miranda-ng.org

On 10/18/2014 11:40 PM, Kimsan wrote:
https://www.aim.com/download#windows

  "Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure,
loyalty and persistence." Colin Powell

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of simon wong
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2014 9:01 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] messenger client

Where can I get aim?

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 18, 2014, at 11:35 PM, "Kimsan" <kimsans...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello:

Besides Skype, does anyone have suggestions for a simple instant messaging
client?

Way back in the day, like 2000 I use to use something related to AOL,
don't
remember, but all I saw were the buddy names, a place to type my chat and
that's all I'm looking for.

If anyone has suggestions, hopefully, they will be compatible with windows
8.1 and windows 7 along with Jaws.

Thank you for reading.