From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of anna vimini
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2014 6:31 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Latest Build J16.0.1513 Beta Download Links

Thanks Mike!
Re: [JAWS-Users] Latest Build J16.0.1513 Beta Download Links Hi Anna,

No, you don't have to purchase J16 to run the Beta version but, once J16 is
officially released it will probably only run in demo mode if you haven't
purchased it.  If I'm wrong someone please correct me.
Take Care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iBarstool.