Try hitting CONTROL-D.

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of JR Vaughn
Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:12 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [JAWS-Users] deleting messages in outlook 2010

List, I went ahead an installed my copy of Office 2010 on my new laptop
instead of going to office 2013.
In setting up the Outlook for 2010, I have not been able to get a
message I have just read to be deleted with the "delete key" and then go
to the next unread message and start reading that message.
Could someone please help remind me where that setting is located?
Now, while reading a message and pressing the delete key, nothing
happens.
John